VV+ Mixing System
An intuitive Mixing system guarantees a homogenous blend thanks to its elliptique mixing blade.
- Designed to be easy to use, once the powder and liquid has been poured in, the system is transparent letting the user see the mixing process
- 100% contained, the user is never in contact with the cement
VV+ Injection System
The High Viscosity Injection System is an hydraulic injector, fillable with sterile water*
- A genuine high viscosity cement has high rheological properties and needs to be delivered at very high pressure. Only an hydraulic injector can manage this
- Easy to use high viscosity cement Injection system gives you total delivery control
How to use it
VV+ is a validated and FDA approved device. It is strictly forbidden to use othe devices that aren’t allowed.
• Remove and place each component in a logical order.
• Fill the Chamber with sterile water*
• The two components (powder and liquid) are to be mixed for 30 seconds.
• Connect the syringe to the Mixing System output.
• Use the pusher to move the VV+® bone cement into the syringe.
• Install the filled syringe to the connector and prime it.
Injection phase (9 minutes)
• No waiting time is required, the cement is already pasty, ready to be injected safely.
• The pasty consistency corresponds to the level of viscosity required to prevent leakage.
• The VV+® Radiopaque Bone Cement has a very high viscosity, at 20°C, it can be used up to 9 minutes from the start of mixing.
• The cement injection must take place under continuous radiological guidance. When the operator
estimates that the vertebra is satisfactorily filled, then no more cement needs to be injected.
VV+® Spinal Cement System is an assembly of 3 devices